Intern Marketing &
Do you think you would enrich brigk or brigk Makerspace? Then please send us your application for the vacancies.
The central task of the Digitales Gründerzentrum der Region Ingolstadt GmbH is to develop the start-up scene in Region 10 through a number of different measures and activities:
In brigk, entrepreneurs, creative people, digital nomads and startups find a contact point and perfect conditions for their own success: offices for start-up teams, a coworking space, an open high-tech workshop (makerspace), regular events on future, innovation and start-up topics, as well direct contact to coaches, investors, experts, service providers and cooperation partners.
Through the close cooperation with well-known business partners such as AUDI AG, the MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group, HERE Germany, Continental and Airbus as well as through the support of the brigk network, the Ingolstadt region is sustainably strengthened and further developed as an innovation location.
For August 2021, the Digitales Gründerzentrum der Region Ingolstadt GmbH is looking for an intern / working student (m / f / d) “Marketing & Operations”.
- Support in external communication (online and offline) – support in the area of “marketing and communication” of the digital start-up center
- Participation in the day-to-day business of the Günderzenturm (support startups and coworkers, internal processes, etc.)
- Support in the conception, organization and implementation of various event formats
- Website and social media support
- Coordination of agencies and service providers
- Supervision of in-house innovation and improvement projects
- Approaching potential partners for new collaborations
- Support in network activities with partner companies such as Audi, Continental, MediaMarktSaturn or HERE Germany
- Advanced knowledge of classic marketing and online marketing
- Pronounced interest in the startup scene as well as technology and innovation topics
- Social media affinity
- Design skills and safe use of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere)
- Preference for content production & passion for the camera (image & video)
- Excellent communication skills in German & English
- Sociability, trying-out mentality & ability to work in a team
- Insight into the startup scene in Ingolstadt
- Practical experience in a modern, dynamic work environment
- Immerse yourself in the “do, do, do” mentality of the brigk with many opportunities to participate
- Working hours exactly according to your schedule
- Cool and dynamic team
Please send an application including a résumé and stating the earliest possible starting date by email to Lisa Zill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Digitales Gründerzentrum der Region Ingolstadt GmbH