According to the old brigk tradition, bottles are kept ready for every startup that is based in brigk until the previously defined milestones are reached. Only then can the respective startup open the bottle and celebrate the success.
Last Tuesday we had three reasons to celebrate: Our residents aclipp, Mirrads and Perpetuum Progress have reached their milestones. Unfortunately, we have not been able to celebrate due to the pandemic. We have now used the opportunity to inaugurate our future home, the cavalier Dalwigk, as part of a small but nice barbecue party and to show the startups their future workplace.
aclipp is a software solution for PR agencies in which clipping reports are created at the push of a button.
1. The Minimum Viable Product (MVP) goes live, the smallest possible project scope that enables functional use of the product
2. 50 licenses sold in packages
Mirrads’ product consists of a smart mirror with a permanent internet connection, which can be used to display animated content with the help of software developed by us
1. A big trade fair order
2. Three articles in national German leading media
Perpetuum Progress supports its customers on the way to autonomous driving with a focus on embedding algorithms in a simulation.
1. Implementation of a ray tracing sensor model in the simulation
2. Being 3: In the meantime, PePro are no longer just 3, but even 5
We wish all startups a promising future and, of course, good luck on their way to new goals!
Next @ brigk
Founders Club #41 mit Christine RittnerRead more
Hackadon – KI & moreRead more